The following opportunities are available for NACCB 2020 financial support –
Financial Assistance Grants
Applications will be reviewed and applicants notified on a rolling basis, with a final deadline of July 21, 2020
Those awarded financial assistance will receive a registration waiver. *Do not register for NACCB 2020 until you have submitted your financial assistance application and received a decision from NACCB organizers.* The below criteria will be given priority for financial assistance on a rolling basis. Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible; we hope to meet everyone’s needs but do not have limitless funding available.
Please do not request a registration waiver unless you are truly experiencing financial hardship and would not otherwise be able to attend NACCB 2020. Please only apply for financial aid if you are committed to attending and actively participating in the online congress.
- Member of an underrepresented group in Conservation leadership (visible minority, female, LGBT2Q+, people with disabilities, etc).
- Middle, high school, or community college educator
- Current student (undergraduate or graduate)
- Current SCB Chapter member
- Loss of needed funding for conference attendance from your organization, institution, or agency due to COVID-19 related financial difficulties/no institutional support for conference attendance and COVID-19 related financial difficulties
- Post-doc, or early career (within first two years of job post-education)
The chapter award application process for NACCB 2020 is now included in the Financial Assistance grant application form above.
Press Portal, Journalist Support
Continuous until capacity filled