Registration Reimbursement Policy:
Full registration refunds will be issued if NACCB 2020 is canceled or postponed. If NACCB 2020 moves to a virtual platform, those who have already registered will be offered a full refund or the option to switch to a reduced virtual registration rate with a refund of the difference in registration fees.
- Before May 15: 90% of the reg fee returned, no charge to drop from full to one-day registration
- From 15 May to 31 May: 50% of the reg fee returned, $50 charge to drop from full to one-day registration
- From June 1 onward, no refund for cancellation, no refund for swap from full to one day registration
Events: Field Trip, Workshop, & Short Course Reimbursement Policy:
- May 31: final day to register for events: field trips, short courses, and workshops. In the case of NACCB event cancellation, attendees will be reimbursed or may switch to another open event with payment adjusted accordingly, pending availability.
- May 15: In the case of attendee cancellation, attendees will be reimbursed or may switch to another open event with payment adjusted accordingly until May 15. In order to request an event reimbursement, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include your name, event title that you have removed from your invoiced items, price of the item, and reason for cancellation. The subject line should be “NACCB Event Reimbursement Request”.
*Policy does not apply to Closing & Opening Reception Tickets. Refunds are not available for these events.
- Substitutions for attendees are accepted at any time. NACCB will not however swap, reverse or refund the transaction. Email email@example.com to process a substitution. Your email should include your name, abstract ID number and presentation type if you are a presenter, and the contact details of the substitute attendee. Please indicate if the substitute will present your abstract, if applicable. The subject line should be “NACCB Attendee Substitution Request”.