- Sponsor & Exhibit
- Visitor Resources
- COVID-19 Updates
- We are closely monitoring the current dynamic situation surrounding Covid-19, and will abide by current local, state of NV and CDC recommendations at the time of the conference. Organizers recognize that conditions are likely to change as the conference approaches and are ready to adjust Covid-19 measures as needed. Masks will be provided at NACCB 2022 and mask use will be recommended in all conference session spaces. We encourage and support attendees in following all health precautions that they are comfortable with above and beyond any required or recommended by NACCB.
- To make our conference as accessible as possible, we will be offering a virtual attendance option for those experiencing barriers to in-person attendance. Virtual registration includes access to:
- certain live-streamed sessions (plenaries & approx. half of concurrent sessions) with live Q&A during the conference in Reno. These sessions will be announced when the program is finalized.
- More details are available on the registration page.
- There will be a limited # of spaces for remote presenters in contributed & symposia sessions during the conference – conference organizers will communicate with abstract authors and session organizers about remote presentations.
- American Sign Language interpreters are available upon request. Please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible, or in the accommodations field during registration.
- Any session or conference recordings will include closed captions and live virtual sessions will have live closed captions enabled.
- Presenters will be encouraged to upload accessible files such as annotated slides and/or presentation transcripts.
- Danielle Miles, a member our NACCB Organizing Committee, has offered to look after children during presentations or short-term lengths. She can also assist with securing childcare during the conference. Please contact her here for more information: (email@example.com)
- Subsidies for childcare offered through our financial aid applications
- A Pumping/Nursing Room will be available during the entirety of NACCB – Room: Silver Baron 6, July 17-19; Room: Platinum Room, July 20. The room will have the following:
- Storage space for nursing/pumping belongings
- Comfortable seating and curtain dividers
- Outlets (for pumps, phones, etc.)
- Sink available in or near room
- Cleaning supplies to sanitize space after use
- Note: Please bring personal headphones to use if desired
- One-day registration is available for those unable to stay for the entire length of the conference : Registration Information
- Facebook Group for Parents/Guardians
- Caregivers will have free access to conference area if accompanying a registered attendee with caregiver needs.
- NACCB is baby friendly! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Please let us know how we can accommodate you via the dietary questions in the conference registration form. Please note we cannot guarantee all accommodations but will do our best to provide healthy and reasonable options. Note that conference catering will be predominantly vegetarian, with some omnivore options.
- Our Dining webpage provides local dining recommendations for a variety of dietary restrictions.
- A Quiet/Low Stimulation Room will be available during the main program days of NACCB – Room: Silver Baron 1 on July 18 & 19; Room: Bronze Room, Exposition Level on July 20. The room is intended for those needing a quiet space away from the hectic conference environment to stretch, read, meditate, etc., so long as it does not involve speaking or other noises.
- Gym at the Silver Legacy is available for all guests staying at the venue to decompress
- Self-organized outdoor walks, meditation, and yoga encouraged for guests who need a non-gym way to decompress (with/without others)
- Morning bird walks led by the Lahontan Audubon will depart from the venue July 18, 19 & 20. Register here.
- See the Things to Do page for other ideas for breaks from the conference
- A venue map with accessibility information including non-binary/non-gendered bathrooms, wheelchair access, nursing room, quiet room, food/, etc. will be available on the conference app.
- We will ensure space in session rooms is available for caregivers, wheelchairs, etc.
- NACCB will have a trained safety officer available to all attendees as a resource, should conflicts arise. Contact information will be provided on badges. Note that all attendees are responsible for understanding and abiding by the conference code of conduct. Appropriate actions will be taken as needed.
- Please contact email@example.com with requested services. To ensure service availability we ask that attendees contact us as soon as possible if needed.
- If you are staying at the Silver Legacy (venue), please see their contact information for lodging accommodation inquiries.