2021 Student Affairs Webinar Series
SCB North America’s Student Affairs Committee is hosting a 2021 webinar series on topics of interest to conservation students, early-career professionals, and others!
The sixth webinar in the series is:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Conservation Practice & Research
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
7-8 am PT | 10-11 am ET
Join us as we discuss the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion in conservation practice and research with Sheena Talma, Science Programme Manager of Nekton Foundation, and Dr. Paris Stefanoudis, Marine Biologist at the University of Oxford and Nekton Foundation.
Registration is required, please register at this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUoceCqpjstE9IjZkpDH77kPDWnNe5DiE9M
Webinars are available to both SCB members and non-members. Webinars will be recorded and posted to the SCBNA YouTube Page – subscribe so you are notified when new recordings are posted! The first five webinar recordings are now available:
- Non-Traditional Careers in Academia
- Careers Outside of Academia: Agencies & Consulting Firms
- Science at Conservation’s Frontiers
- Conservation and Social Science: Harnessing Interdisciplinary Methods for Complex Issues Webinar
- Multiple Ways of Knowing in Ecology and Conservation
Please contact email@example.com with any questions related to the webinar series.