To those of you who voted in the SCB North America election – thank you! The votes are in, and we are excited to announce the following new members of the SCB North American Board, with terms beginning 1 July 2017:
- President-Elect: Karen Root, Department of Biological Sciences, Bowling Green State University, Ohio
- Treasurer: Kristin Carden, Earthjustice, Northern Rockies Office, Bozeman, MT
- Vice President for Policy & Programs: Brett Hartl, Government Affairs Director, Center for Biological Diversity, Washington, D.C.
- Vice President for Education & Chapters: Steve Trombulak, Biology Department and Environmental Studies Program, Middlebury College, Vermont
- Chapters Representative: Rebecca McCaffery, U.S. Geological Survey, Olympic National Park, WA
- Student Representative: Sarah Klain, Geography, College of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science, Oregon State University
Learn more about the incoming SCBNA Board members!