NAACB is going virtual!
NACCB 2020 Registration includes the following across the five days (July 27-31) of the conference:
- Three live plenary sessions with Q&A and other opportunities for interaction
- Access to free workshops July 27 & 31 (pre-registration required, first come, first serve)
- Hundreds of talks and posters available on demand, with live Q&A discussion board sessions during conference
- 30+ live interactive sessions and symposia on a variety of conservation topics
- Professional development and networking events – more info coming soon
- Other interactive networking events, including Conservation Trivia, SCBNA Members Meeting and more!
- Access to recorded conference content after the conference
Registration Reimbursement Policy:
Those who previously registered for the in-person NACCB will be offered a full refund (including workshops and other events) or the option to switch to a reduced virtual registration rate with a refund of the difference in registration and event fees.
- As of registration re-opening in June 2020 for virtual NACCB 2020, there will be no refunds for cancellation unless the exception above is met.
- Substitutions for attendees are accepted at any time. NACCB will not however swap, reverse or refund the transaction. Email email@example.com to process a substitution. Your email should include your name, abstract ID number and presentation type if you are a presenter, and the contact details of the substitute attendee. Please indicate if the substitute will present your abstract, if applicable. The subject line should be “NACCB Attendee Substitution Request”.