- Financial Support: Check out various opportunities here!
- Volunteer opportunities: On a first-come, first-serve basis, volunteer opportunities will be available via conference registration sign-up. Upon completion of four hours of volunteer time at NACCB, attendees will receive a $75 rebate on conference registration. Capacity may be limited.
Registration Reimbursement Policy:
- Before May 16: 90% of the reg fee returned, no charge to drop from full to one-day registration.
- From 16 May to 15 June: 50% of the reg fee returned, $50 charge to drop from full to one-day registration.
- From June 16 onward, no refund for cancellation, no refund for swap from full to one day registration.
- If an in-person meeting is not possible, the conference will be fully virtual with all sessions held online. In that event, in-person registrants will have the option to switch to virtual attendance (with partial registration refund) or receive a full refund.
Events: Field Trip, Workshop, & Short Course Reimbursement Policy:
- May 31: final day to register for events: field trips, short courses, and workshops. In the case of NACCB event cancellation, attendees will be reimbursed or may switch to another open event with payment adjusted accordingly, pending availability.
- May 16: In the case of attendee cancellation, attendees will be reimbursed or may switch to another open event with payment adjusted accordingly until May 16. In order to request an event reimbursement, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include your name, event title that you have removed from your invoiced items, price of the item, and reason for cancellation. The subject line should be “NACCB Event Reimbursement Request”.
*Policy does not apply to Closing & Opening Reception Tickets. Refunds are not available for these events.
- Substitutions for attendees are accepted at any time. NACCB will not however swap, reverse or refund the transaction. Email email@example.com to process a substitution. Your email should include your name, abstract ID number and presentation type if you are a presenter, and the contact details of the substitute attendee. Please indicate if the substitute will present your abstract, if applicable. The subject line should be “NACCB Attendee Substitution Request”.