Resources for Chapters
Page under construction
Information from SCBNA
- Join the SCBNA chapters mailing list! Contact the North American Chapter Representative (mail “at” scbnorthamerica.org) to join the list. This is where we communicate information, events, and opportunities available to local chapters in the North America section.
- Have questions or need information? Contact the NA Chapters Representative (mail “at” scbnorthamerica.org).
- Get SCBNA support for your chapter and project! SCBNA at times has resources available to help support chapter efforts. Please check back for opportunities.
- **Coming soon*** Best practices guide for starting and running an SCB chapter. We are currently working on revising a guide to start and run a SCB chapter.
Resources from SCB Global
- Annual chapter registration with the global office is required to be eligible for grants and other opportunities
- Small grants program – the global chapters committee has limited funds for chapter grant applications.
- The global chapter committee also provides limited travel and lodging awards for chapter leaders and active members traveling to sectional and global meetings
- SCB global has an useful guide to starting and running a chapter, however, it is pending a needed update.
Tips and Tricks
- Chapter Activity Ideas – we are creating a repository of chapter activity ideas to share on the webpage, so if you have hosted a successful event we want to hear about it! As we begin the process of organizing this collection please send activity details to jdertie “at” clemson.edu