Registration for the North American Congress for Conservation Biology is now open!
To access SCB member rates, first log in to the member area of www.conbio.org, and select the “NACCB 2018 Registration” button. You will be redirected to the form and member rates will display.
Please see below for 2018 rates. If you wish to become a SCB member and receive the reduced member rate, visit www.conbio.org and join today!
Important Note: You must register using the same email address for your conbio.org membership log in to receive the reduced rates. You can update your NACCB contact information in the registration form to mirror your SCB member log in email address.
Registration includes a ticket to the Sunday evening opening plenary & reception (hors devours included & cash bar), and Scientific Program Monday – Wednesday (includes coffee & pm breaks, poster session reception with hors devours & cash bar, and some additional events, TBD). Workshops, short courses, field trips, (Saturday, Sunday, Thursday) & the closing reception (Wednesday evening) are not included in the price of registration.
- Financial support: Applications for Student Travel Grants will be available late winter/early spring 2018. Grants are competitive & funding limited, details to follow.
- Volunteer opportunities: On a first-come, first-serve basis, volunteer opportunities will be available via conference registration sign-up. Upon completion of four hours of volunteer time at NACCB, attendees will receive a $75 rebate on conference registration. Capacity may be limited, details to follow.
- CSEE attendee discount: Attending both NACCB & the Canadian Society for Ecology & Evolution Meeting? Contact conferences@scbnorthamerica to receive the discounted SCB member rate for NACCB!
All registration fees will be collected in USD.
*Developing country rates are available to NACCB attendees currently residing in developing/LDC countries as defined by the UN.
|2018 Rates, USD||Early: by April 25||Regular: by June 30
||Late: After June 30
Registration Reimbursement Policy:
- Before April 25th: 90% of the reg fee returned, no charge to drop from full to one-day registration
- From 25 Apr to 31 May: 50% of the reg fee returned, $50 charge to drop from full to one-day registration
- From June 1 onward, no refund for cancellation, no refund for swap from full to one day registration
Events: Field Trip, Workshop, & Short Course Reimbursement Policy:
- May 31: final day to register for events: field trips, short courses, and workshops. In the case of NACCB event cancellation, attendees will be reimbursed or may switch to another open event with payment adjusted accordingly, pending availability.
- May 15: In the case of attendee cancellation, attendees will be reimbursed or may switch to another open event with payment adjusted accordingly until May 15. In order to request an event reimbursement, email email@example.com. Your email should include your name, event title that you have removed from your invoiced items, price of the item, and reason for cancellation. The subject line should be “NACCB Event Reimbursement Request”.
*Policy does not apply to Closing & Opening Reception Tickets. Refunds are not available for these events.
- Substitutions for attendees are accepted at any time. NACCB will not however swap, reverse or refund the transaction. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to process a substitution. Your email should include your name, abstract ID number and presentation type if you are a presenter, and the contact details of the substitute attendee. Please indicate if the substitute will present your abstract, if applicable. The subject line should be “NACCB Attendee Substitution Request”.